1. Which tools do you need to install programming environment ?
– Download the ADT Bundle to quickly start developing apps:
2. Extract the package, then open SDK manager by double click into SDK Manager.exe
3. Install some following packages like the following:
4. Open eclipse, Click AVD icon to display AVD Manager
5. Click “Device Definitions” tab, select a suitable device then click “Create AVD” to create a virtual device. Click “Android Virtual Devices” to see the list of device.
6. Select a virtual device then click “Start“. Then wait for the simulator is created.
7.Now the environment is available.
Example: HelloWord Application.
7.1 Go to File -> New -> Android Application Project
7.2 File name, settings like the following:
Then click “Next” a few times to finish.
8. Run the application.
Select project then click “Run“. Here is the result:
Happy programming 🙂